Free, High Quality Preschool for Lane County Kids
Preschool Promise provides high-quality preschool centered around the philosophy that families should be able to choose the setting that works best for their children and family. From culturally responsive environments and inclusive programming to well-educated teachers, the program builds a learning environment that can create lasting benefits.
Preschool Promise has locations throughout Lane County including:
- Cottage Grove
- Junction City
- 4-7 Hours per day
- 4-5 Days per week
- Parent Advisory Group
Children eligible to participate in Preschool Promise must be:
- 3 or 4 years old by September 1, 2020
- Income-eligible, based on household income
To receive an application for the 2020-2021 program year, once they are available this summer (2020), please fill out this form (in English and Spanish): http://cutt.ly/prepromrequestform20-21
If you meet the above eligibility requirements for Preschool Promise and want to apply, once applications are available and enrollment is open summer of 2020:
- Contact United Way to request an application packet at 541-741-6000.
- Download the fillable Preschool Promise Enrollment Application PDF (once available), complete, save, and submit it one of three ways:
- Submit through secure link at preschoolpromiseapplication.lanekids.org
- Fax to United Way of Lane County at 541.726.4150
- Mail or drop off at (office hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.):
United Way of Lane County
Lane Early Learning Alliance
3171 Gateway Loop
Springfield, OR 97477
Attn: Preschool Promise
Please do not email applications, as it is not secure. We will contact you within two weeks of receiving your documents to let you know if you are eligible, ineligible, or if your application is incomplete.
If you have any questions about Preschool Promise or the application process, please contact the Preschool Promise team at 541-515-3546 (English) and 541-741-6000 x 169 (Spanish).