A summer boot camp for teachers pursuing their CTE Health Sciences Endorsement.
Activities, Outcomes & Benefits:
- Meet and talk with practicing health professionals
- Explore high wage and high demand health careers
- Tour hospitals, medical, and dental clinics
- Gain Knowledge of CC Health Professions Pathways
- Receive 30+ Healthcare Industry PD Hours
- Choice of Torso, Skeleton, or Box of Bones for your program
- Stipend of $600 (Gross)
- Note: Community College Credit possible
Eligibility: Seience & Health Sciences Teachers who:
- Teach in Lane, Linn Benton, Douglas, Jackson, Josephine, Coos & Curry Counties
- Are actively pursuing their CTE Health Sciences Endorsement
- Need Healthcare Industry hours to meet their endorsement requirements
Location: Eugene, OR. Lodging provided for teachers who live a distance of 50+ miles away.
Meals: Monday Dinner & Lunches Included
Contact Janet Golden, Medsplash Coordinator, for an application.
Lane Education Service District, (541) 461-8224, email@example.com